Have a lovely day~ Neko's Nails~

Pages

So ever since my yahoo got hacked I've been getting random people add me. They are spammers, spamming their naughty sites... I love saying random stuff to them and watching the auto messages... This is a convo with one

"Jessie Springer: hey cutie.. you there?
neko: hm?
Jessie Springer: Hey hun.. How are you today? Wanna chat for a little? Im bored and wanted to meet new people...
neko: this is a automated message Neko is not here right now.. please leave a message for her.
Jessie Springer: haha! i am not!  i like raindrops and bubblegum at bedtime....  would an automated system say that?
neko: ooo spam bots are getting smarter o.o
neko: ok then what is the time?
Jessie Springer: nah, I am a vegetarian...  no spam for me! haha
Jessie Springer: Cool... Well, my name is Roxy Im from S.Florida.. Can I ask you a question?
neko: go on
Jessie Springer: What kinda girls you in to? Are you in to BIG TITS or a BIG BOOTY? ~
neko: I am a girl.
Jessie Springer: lol.. I have a lot of both!!Wanna see? I have some free time now...
neko: spam spam spam wonderful spam
Jessie Springer: nah, I am a vegetarian...  no spam for me! haha
neko: aha you repeated it xD
neko: got ya
Jessie Springer: Ok... let me set my web cam up and you can watch me shake my booty!! LOL.. brb"

Lol I know it has nothing to do with the blog.. I just found it really amusing xD And yes im one of those people that love talking to cleverbot.

Ok Here is some nail art.. hehehe <3 

 Sorry about the quallity of this one it was take with my DSI lol, Its a natural gel overlay with a 3d cupcake :3 I had these nails on for nearly 2 months hehe.

Ehehehe I painted Spongebob on my toes~ It was funny getting in the shower and looking down at Spongbobs horrified face :)

1 comments:

Anid Harker said...

2 months? I can't stand having the same manicure for more than a week, how do you do it? lol