Have a lovely day~ Neko's Nails~

Pages

Hi everyone!, sorry that I haven't updated in a few months.. I was sooo busy moving house x_x
well.... Now I'm back and Neko's nails is operational! ehehehe~
I will be making some more tutorials to post up for you all and if you'd like to see something specific just let me know !! also let me know if you want to see me do a certain something or theme on my nails or in 3d art :) I'd be happy to try out things for you all~

I must say... that the make up brand "Barry M" have made a black crackle coat (like the opi katy perry one) but its muuuuch cheaper and available to everyone. Its only £4 in the store Super Drug (UK) its pure awesome~ You put it over a coloured polish and the black polish will crack and show the coloured polish through the cracks :D I'll post some photos up later this week :)

Onto some nail pictures~ I had these lovely 3d dragonfly nails on over Christmas and January. ~I used NSI clear gel and stargazers purple glitter on the tips. I also used NSI coloured powders for the dragonflies. this is on my natural nails :)


Lastly these are some custom pink glitter overlays (gel) with a 3d white bow :) Unfortunately these are really short as I had to cut my long nails back... but still cute huh? <3




well that's it from me for now... happy nail decorating!! <3

0 comments: